Welcome to Farmaforum 2019 Brokerage Event
The Farmaforum 2019 Brokerage offers business contacts to industry, science and nanotechnology professionals who are looking for potential partners within the field: Pharma, Biopharma, Cosmetic, Biotech and Lab technology to ensure sustainable business development and growth.
Within the framework of the International Congress FARMAFORUM, COSMETICAFORUM and BIOTECHFORUM 2019, Fundación madri+d para el Conocimiento organizes the 6th edition of Farmaforum International cooperation Day in Life Science to exchange information between possible technological partners, in the framework on the activities under Enterprise Europe Network.
In this edition, The Spanish Bioindustry Association (ASEBIO), participates co-organizing this partnering activity. This partnering aims to facilitate networking amongst players in different sectors, providing information on the latest developments, as well as identifying the current needs of the industry.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Pharma, Biopharma, Cosmetic, Biotech and Lab Technology. Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration and business based on technology, through aimed-to-agreement bilateral meetings.
Those entities which have been arranged meetings through the event tool will be able to participate in face to face sessions.
- Biotech in Cosmetic
- Related sectors: logistic, regulations, quality and production.
Why to participate
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationship
- Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic companies
- Biotech, diagnostic and clinical trial industries
- Laboratory suppliers
- Universities, institutes
- and other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule